ELISA Plate Analyser MICRO READ 1000
Reads Micro Plates Precisely
- Specific for ELISA Test
- Can read at 2 wavelength at the same time
- Built in printer
- Reading from the bottom
- Plate shaking facility with variable speed (200-290 rpm) and duration
- Ability to read plate within seconds
- Digital light control with unique circuit for long lamp life
- Matrix mode for Result printing
- Intelligent cut off programme
- Storage of calibration curves
- Storage of Plate results
- Various Curve fit mode like : Linear, Point to Point and 4 parameter.
- Linear Measurement Range : 0.000 to 3.000 Absorbance Units(A)
- Photometric Accuracy : ± 2% or 0.007 whichever is higher in the range 0 to 1.5 A, ± 3% from 1.5 A to 3.0 A
- Drift : <0.005 A/hr
- Optical Measurement : 8 Channel
- Type of Filter : High Quality Narrow band Interference
- Wave Length : 405nm, 450nm, 492nm, 630 nm 560 nm & Three Optional
- Half Bandwidth : 10 nm ± 2nm
- Selection : Automatic by Stepper Motor
- Display : 6'' Graphics LCD, Negative Blue, STN
- Curve Plotting : Graphical Representation on Printer
- Plate Carrier Movement : Precisely through the stepper motor
- Printer : Built in Thermal Printer 52 columns
- Memory : Battery back up for 250 tests and more than 2500 results.
- Analysis Mode : Absorbance (Normal & Differential),Cut - off Multi - Standard, % Absorbance Single Standard, Uptake Kinetic
- RS232 Serial Port / USB : 9600 baud, 8 data, 1 stop, no parity bits / USB
- Power : 75 Watts / 115 - 230 Volts ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Weight : 10 kg (Approx)
ELISA Plate Reader EL10A
- Industrial grade color LCD display, touch screen operation.
- Eight channel optical fiber measurement system
- Center positioning function, accurate and reliable.
- Three kinds of linear vibration plate function.
- End point method, two point method, dynamics, single / dual wavelength test mode.
- Light source: Halogen tungsten Lamp (12V/20W), ≥3000 hours
- Detector: Silicon photocell
- Plate type: 48-well and 96-well microplates
- Wavelength range: 400-750nm
- Optical filter: 405, 450, 492, 630nm (other wavelengths optional)
- Absorbance range: 0.000-4.000Abs
- Measurement mode: Automatic Single-wavelength, dual-wavelength end point method
- Calculation mode: Open type qualitative determination and quantitative analysis
- Repeatability: <=0.3%
- Stability: <=±0.3%
- Resolution: 0.001Abs(display, print); inner calculating 0.0001Abs
- Reading rate: 6s/96 well plate, single wavelength
- Vibration plate: 5 Grade speeds adjustable, time 0-255s adjustable
- Interface: RS232 printer interface
- Display: 8 inch Large LCD touch screen display
- External printer (Optional)
- Power supply: AC110/220V±10%, 50/60Hz
MicroPlate Washer CappWash
- Easy to use, just lower the tubes into the wells, press the knob for the desired number of washings and move on to the next row.
- Very robust and reliable
- Uniform & efficient washing
- Less wash solution residuals
- Wash strips, 96-well and 384-well plates (8 channels, 12 channels and 16 channels)
- Adjustable to all well shapes
- Budget friendly
- Delivered with vacuum pump, bottle for washing solution, waste collection bottle
Automatic ELISA Plate Washer MICRO WASH 1101
- Programmable ELISA washer for 96 well ELISA Plate
- Auto rinse facility while shut down.
- User programmable soak time, wash cycles and dispensing volume.
- Cross Wash facility for flat wells.
- On Board two plate incubator at 37°C with programmable timer.
- Bottles with level sensor.
- Accommodates various types of microplates such as flat, U, V bottom.
- Removable & autoclavable manifold & separate nozzles for aspiration & dispensing.
- Removable plate carrier to perform decontamination.
- Built-in vacuum & dispensing pump
- Human Machine Interface : TOUCH PANEL Display
- Manifold : 8/12 Way Manifold autoclavable & interchangeable, specially designed to prevent any scratching on bottom of well
- Dispensing : Programmable from 50 ul - 1000 ul with precision of 3-5 %
- Soak Time : up to 999 sec.
- Aspirating Method : Continuous while dispensing hence preventing overflow
- Residual Volume : < 1 ul for U & V bottom & < 5 ul for flat bottom
- Bottles capacity: 2 litres non pressurized
- Liquid contact materials : Silicon, Stainless Steel, Derline
- Memory : 65 open tests / programmes
- Washing Method : Plate Wash, Strip Wash, Top Wash, Bottom Wash, Overflow Wash, Rinsing, Priming, Disinfect
- Incubator : For Two ELISA Plates, 37°C
- Timer : Individually Programmable 2 Nos.
- Power : 50 Watts / 115 - 240 Volts ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz.
- Weight : 6 Kgs.