Sound level meter Testo 815
The instrument can be used to monitor accurately and quickly, noise in heating technique or air conditioning, nightclubs, machinery or combustion plants.
By using the "FAST SLOW" button, the measurement time can be set from 1 second to 125 ms, to better determine the source of the noise. The frequency can be analyzed through two characteristic curves A and C. Curve A corresponds to the noise sensation of the human ear. Curve C is used when it is necessary to also measure in the field of low frequencies.
With the help of a calibrator (optional), the measuring instrument can be calibrated directly on site with the supplied screwdriver. The cap protection included at delivery can be used against wind, allows correct measurement results when measurements are made on the outside and it can also protect the microphone from dirt and dust.
- Measurement range: 32-130 dB
- Measuring ranges: 30 to 80 dB; 50 to 100 dB; 80 to 130 dB
- Frequency: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Variable time constant of 125 ms (fast) and 1 s (slow)
- Influence of pressure: -0.0016 dB / hPa
- Accuracy: ± 1 digit, ± 1.0 dB
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Temperature 0 to +40 ° C
- Storage temperature -10 to +60 ° C
- Battery type 9V
- Autonomy 70 h
- Weight 195 g
- Dimensions 255 x 55 x 43 mm